1-up, 2-up, 3-up and 4-up HFFS for retort pouches of small and medium sizes and maximum output of 130 p.p.m.
RETORT APPLICATIONS FOR MAXIMUM OUTPUT OF 130 P.P.M.
The horizontal packaging machine for retort pouches H-360 complies with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design, the H-360 HFFS machine is fully prepared to produce small and medium size flat sachet and stand-up pouches with the possibility of retort application. Multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request.
- Independent electrical cabinet.
- Independent unwind system.
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches.
- Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- Three different filling stations.
- Cam driven walking beam.
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- Pouch reject station.
- PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging machine for retort pouches, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Machine||H-360 S||H-360 D||H-360 FE||H-360 FED|
|Pouch size minimum||120 x 150||90 x 100||120 x 150||90 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||360 x 300||180 x 300||360 x 300||180 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||-||-||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||2000 c.c.||2000 c.c.||3000 c.c.||3000 c.c.|
|Out put P .P. M.||up to 70||up to 140||60-65||120-130|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.