The H-220 family of form-fill-seal machines has been conceived for low, medium and large fill volumes.
This packaging equipment incorporates both simplicity and heavy duty construction to enable maximum efficiency and minimum downtime. Flexibility is another main aspect, as using the same machine it is possible to make a wide range of different pack presentations.
Change over simplicity and rapidity from one product to another or from size to size, makes Mespack machines unique with respect to any existing competitive machine.
- Independent electrical cabinet
- Independent unwind system
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches
- Servo driven change over system for forming plough
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet & mechanical device
- 3 different filling stations
- Cam driven walking beam
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 Kg
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing
- Pouch reject station
- PLC automatic lubrication system
- Servo driven stroke indexing system by rollers
INNOVATIVE PACKAGE & PACKAGING TECHNOLOGIES
There is hardly any product which cannot be packed into a sachet made of flexible film. Solid, liquid, powders, granules, everything is possible on a Mespack machine which enables you to present your product in most innovative shapes and using latest techniques.
Flat or stand up pouches, cap fitments for easy product pouring, straw attachment for soft drinks, zipper reclosable systems, etc. are presentations available today for actual and future products and market demands.
A wide number of different fillers are available as auger and volumetric fillers, pumps, weighers, as well as other customized dosing systems. Product protection aspects is also a priority.
We have a number of solutions for gas flushing to minimize residual oxygen contents in the sachet, as well as cleaning systems C.I.P. or S.I.P.
Our success in the worldwide markets is a challenge to continue with creative package designs and reliable and cost effective equipment.
|Pouch size minium||80 x 100||60 x 100||80 x 100||70 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||220 x 300||110 x 300||220 x 300||110 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||-||-||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||1000 c.c.||500 c.c.||2000 c.c.||500 c.c.|
|Out put P .P. M.||75 / 80||150 / 160||50 / 55||100 / 110|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up||Stand Up|