Magnetic Inductive Flowmeter Bopp & Reuther
Mass Flowmeter Endress Hausser
For conductive liquids and pasty products composed of:
- Pressurized hopper of 80 litres capacity made of sanitized 316 stainless steel including a 2 way valve for product return
- Electronically controlled inductive measuring system which actuates directly on the filling nozzles
- Sanitized nozzles made of 316 stainless steel with pneumatic product cut-off system
- Electronic independent control box with alpha-numeric display to pre-set fill doses, and statistical display of all needed data
- Filling accuracy +/- 1%
Volumetric cup filler
This is a system used for free- flowing products and which can be filled by volume.
The system is composed by a stainless steel hopper which contains the products and that same flows by gravity into a rotary plate with built in cups. This cups are telescopic and allow a certain range of volume, i.e. 1 to 10cc., 20 to 40cc.
Different interchangeable sets of cups are available.
These are two systems available, the mechanically driven unit commanded by a cam and the motorized clutch / brake unit.
These fillers can be either simplex or duplex.
This is a filling system for free and non free flowing products as well as for dusty and volatile products.
There are two different versions of Auger Filler:
- A/C Motor with clutch / brake system
- D/C Servomotor
In both cases the fill dose is pre-set in a counter of the touch screen
When using a clutch / brake unit the count is made by the impulses of a transductor through a fast count input of the PLC. This system is more economic but it needs periodic maintenance in the clutch / brake and it is not possible to adjust the speed of the screw. Accuracy is around +/- 1'5 % for most products.
When using a servo-motor, the accuracy and the stop position is always exact, (with no inertias). This system does not require any maintenance and permits to adjust the speed and the acceleration / deacceleration curves of the screw.
The link with the PLC is made through a port of communication RS 485. Accuracy is around +/- 1 for most products. The auger fillers are available in simplex, duplex, triplex or quadruplex versions.
Pneumatic piston filler
This type of filler is particularly indicated for viscous and pasty products.
The pump is composed of a 20 litres hopper made of stainless steel connected to an electrovalve which is synchronized with the filling machine through an electric signal which allows to make a fill at each impulse.
- There are several pump sizes to cover fill doses from 1 to 250 cc.
- The nozzles are customized according to the product characteristics and can be supplied with suck back or blow off system.
- This filling pumps have various optional accessories as heated or pressurized hoppers for very thick products, hopper level detectors C.I.P. facilities etc.
- Fill temperature up to 95º degrees centigrade.
This system is used for free flowing products which due to their characteristics cannot be dosed using a conventional system.
The vibratory filler is composed of stainless steel vibratory bowls which provide a continous flow of product into the vibratory channels which are synchronized to the machine cycle.
Vibration intensity can be adecuated to the characteristics of the product.